people who visited this blog

Website counter

Friday, June 6, 2014

another restart

omg. i'm so happy that i finally move to Malaysia. and i finally have the chance to blogging again. and i kinda tear up a bit when people asked me in my instagram and my ask fm when i will update again. it means so much to me that knowing someone is actually reading my non sense talking and my daily outfits that nothing compares to other.

a little story to begin, i finally out from my comfort zone. i live all alone now. no family, just new friends that surprisingly very nice to me. truth to be told, i kinda afraid first time, what my friends gonna like. are they nice? are they fake? long questions in my head. but i have the answer now. they so nice to me. even im the only Indonesian in my class. they treat me like others. even sometimes languange is the thing that lacking between us. but doesn't mean kindness is not speakng right? even thig blog post, my friend helped me to took the photos before we're having dinner. and dont ask why its so bright outside if i want to have dinner. even at 8pm its still shining bright. weird thing!

okay, so as you expect. nothing glamour or too much from this outfit. i just picked this for dinner. so simple yet so me. i hope you enjoy! and sorry for no make up thing. i kinda rush a bit. HEHEHE










and i hope its not my last post for this month. because next week im going back to Indonesia. yippie! even just 1 day, it means so much to me
so, see you next week?

leather cap - forever 21
baseball shirt - topshop
bottom - pull&bear
shoes - new balance
bag - louis vuitton
accessories - karl lagerfield watch, kiel james patrick bracelet

6 comments:

  1. hey ce wind! I also experienced the same thing, like weirdly there are lots of readers on my blog which brought me to awe, loving the shirt popping out of the simplicity, what class r u taking? x
    "A Political Pest Intimacy: Tikus-Tikus Korupsi" on THE PHOTOGRAPHIC SENSE-http://reinhardtkenneth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a lovely look <3

    btw. do you want to follow each other?!
    follow me and I'll follow back
    if you want to

    Keep up your great Posts
    Amely Rose from:
    http://thebizarrebirdcage.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing and good luck with everything.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the simple outfit :)
    thanks for visiting my blog



    Love, Leonita
    http://blackblueblizzard.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete